Quick update

OK....so I think the book might have a name and that is "mother knows best"......that might change though.

I have an eclectic mix of imagery mounting up which is good  but I have to be careful it doesn't end up looking like a jumble sale obviously! It all fits into the right catagory though, colour, reminiscent, bold. The book is kinda taking shape now which is scary but exciting! 

PACKAGING!!....this bit is really fun, well I'm enjoying it anyway. I went to this shop that sells really traditional shop stuff. What I mean is like those candy striped pick and mix bags, antique looking luggage tags etc and it was decked out in that style too. A few things that I really like are gingham cloth, the way meat used to be packaged in that waxy grease proof paper, doilys, candy stripes, wooden apple crates.....

No comments: